Terms & Conditions
- Information. The Owner uses his best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of all information supplied with regard to the Properties. Such information is given in good faith but no warranty is given as to accuracy and the Owner does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from information given, or statement made whether orally or in writing.
- Payment. A deposit of £130 per holiday week is required at time of booking. If the booking is made six weeks or less before the start of the holiday let then the full rent is requested at the time of booking. In the event of the booking not being accepted, the full amount will be returned within 14 days. If a booking is accepted, the Client becomes liable for the balance of the rent for the full period of the holiday let, which must be paid six weeks prior to the holiday let.
- Cancellation. If the client cancels before taking up the holiday let, having given due notice to the Owner, the Owner will do all he can to re-let the Property for the period concerned. If he is able to do so, he will return the balance of any rent paid. Non payment of the balance of the rent due, as in Clause 2, may be treated as a cancellation and the owner will treat the Property as available for letting. If a Client cancels or fails to pay the balance of the rent due and the Owner is unable to re-let the Property, the Client remains liable for the balance of the rent still unpaid, such balance to be paid within seven days of demand
- Occupancy of the Property. The number of people occupying the Property may not exceed six without the prior consent of the Owner. The owner reserves the right to terminate the hire without notice if this condition is breached, or not to hand over the Property to any person who, in the opinion of the Owner, or the Owner’s agent, is unsuitable to take charge. In such cases all hire charges will be refunded in full and all liability of the Owner will then cease. The Client agrees to keep the Property and all fitments and furnishings, equipment and other contents in the like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday let, and will make good any damage, breakage or loss that may occur during the period of the holiday let. The property and all fitments, utensils and equipment must be left in a clean and tidy condition at the conclusion of the holiday let. No pets are allowed in the Property without the prior consent of the Owner.
- Rent. The rent of the Property includes Council Tax and Water Rates. The Property is supplied with crockery, cutlery and duvets. Bed linen and towels are supplied, numbers must be advised on payment of the balance.
- Period of Let. Holiday lets are by the week, from Saturday to Saturday, with arrival after 3.00pm on the first day and departure before 10.00am on the day of departure, unless specifically agreed with the Owner.
Click here for cottage availability and secure online booking
We now let another property situated near Kirkcudbright and not far from Doon Bay.
Click below for full details…
© 2017 Brighouse Bay Holiday Cottages